CAR SUN SHADES : LAMP SHADES FLOOR LAMP.
Car Sun Shades
- A space sunshade or sunshield can be described as analogous to a parasol that s or otherwise reduces some of a star's rays, preventing them from hitting a planet and thereby reducing its insolation, which results in less heating of the planet.
- can also refer to the sun-shading eyepiece-type, although the term is not exclusive to these. Also in use is the derivative abbreviation, shades.
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
My other car is a Porsche
A Porsche sun
shade in a Ferrari. It's just not right. Why anyone would want to mix a beauutiful piece of art with what P. J. O'Rourke famously called an "ass engined Nazi slot car".
Seen in the parking area at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Alabama during the IndyCar Grand Prix of Alabama.
simple solar cooker
A bucket, a car sun shade, a glass bowl, an aluminum pie plate, and a glass plate. Plus some clips and pins, and after 30 minutes its up to 250 degrees and rising. Now, what should I cook?
See also: florida building code hurricane shutters natural shade garden casement awning window cedar board and batten shutters cool shade canopy red toile drapes night shades paint car shade cover windows xp professional cd cover canopy bed valance
- (火) 09:42:35|
- Category: None
How To Drape Curtains - Shutters Los Angeles.
How To Drape Curtains
- Conceal or screen with a curtain
- (curtain) provide with drapery; "curtain the bedrooms"
- Curtains is the seventh solo album by John Frusciante released on February 1, 2005 through Record Collection. It was the last record of a six album series Frusciante released, within the span of six months.
- (curtain) hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- place casually; "The cat draped herself on the sofa"
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
George Bromhead Victorian Photographer
Bristolians who did not own a camera went instead to a photographic studio to have family portraits taken. In the 1880s they might have went to George Fredrick Bromhead's studio at 1, Regent Street, Clifton, where they would be posed in front of a tasteful fern and a nicely draped curtain, and physically clamp
ed into position for several minutes.
On one occasion, Fred Bromhead, as he was always known, clamp
ed a Gloucestershire farmer in position, went upstairs and forgot all about him. When he released his client, the man remarked that he would never have had his picture taken if he had known how painful it would be.
Fred Bromhead was a self-taught photographer who soon embarked on a new branch of the art: commercial photography. On his specially adapted tricycle, with a platform on the back to car
ry his 10 inch by 12 inch plate camera and tripod, he would pedal around Bristol and even further afield, taking pictures of construction work. He did a set of the Royal Edward Dock while it was being built, and took early photos of the Bristol Aeroplane Works at Filton.
He also took a great many shots of sporting groups, the earliest being a picture of the Flax Bourton Cricket XI in 1884, the date the business started. Much later in life, he reluctantly bought a horseless car
riage, but persisted in riding his tricycle right up to his death in 1931.
His son Jack was literally born in the darkroom above the studios, and started off a car
eer’in insurance, until his absent-minded father realised he had left school, and told him to hand in his notice, and join the family firm. They moved to Merchants Road, Clifton, in 1905, where the business remained until 1940, when it was bombed, destroying a priceless collection of photos of West Country life. The worst irony of all was that the following morning, Jack Bromhead was due to take pictures of the bombed bank building next door. He had to borrow a camera to take the shot.
The firm then moved to its present premises at 157, Whiteladies Road; it had been a small hotel, then a night club for officers, complete with a ballroom, which became the studio. Jack’s son Christopher is now the owner and the firm still does studio portraits, but without the clamp
The photograph of Fred Bromhead was one he tracked down in Australia, and owned by a cousin. German bombs had even destroyed the portrait of the founder.
03h Getting Ready - Michael & Audry (E)
Audry showing me (Michael) how to drape garland properly. (While the newlpost isn't original -- the house was slightly remodled about 1905, the light fixture appears to be original.)
On October 5, 1995, Greg and I realized our dream of owning a Victorian. When we bought the house at 1915 S. Oxford Avenue in Los Angeles' Historic West Adams District, the house was nearly ready to fall down.
Over a five-year period we put o a new roof, reinforced the foundation, rewired the entire house, upgraded the plumbing, stripped paint from the wood, stripped wallpaper, replastered many of the walls, and refinished the Oak hardwood floors.
By 2000 we were ready to show off the public areas of the house, and we did it in grand style.. The neighborhood of West Adams Heights (Sugar Hill) was invited to be the host neighborhood for the 2000 West Adams Heritage Association's annual holiday tour.
The tour was one of the most wonderful experiences of our lives, and the most exausting. To get the house ready we decked it out with velvet curtains
(made by me), finished up the master bedroom (plastered and painted), and completed the library (stripped the wood and restained). We trimmed the house with fresh garland, cinimon, and pine cones. Having grown up in a tract house, this was certainly a new tradition for us.
Greg hung the last picture and raced upstairs to dress, just as the first tour group arrived..
We sold the grand dam after seven years of restoration. We were tired, and we wanted our lives back. Years of coming home to paint and patch day after day had taken its toll.
We'll always miss this house. It was a great experience. But next time we buy an historic house, we'll do it when we have enough cash in the bank to restore it properly, before we move in!
See also: beach lamp shades wood canopy bed frame vertical panel track blinds wooden roller blinds torchiere replacement shade contemporary roman shades interior door shutters white lined drapes curtains and drapes designs
- (火) 09:42:06|
- Category: None
Karkloof Canopy Tours. Roman Shade Patterns. Shades Hair Studio
Karkloof Canopy Tours
- (Canopy tour) A canopy tour is a specific type of ziplining where a person is harnessed to a steel cable and propelled by gravity from platform to platform high up in the trees of a thick forest canopy.
Karkloof Canopy Tour
That's me! I was terrified at first but it was fun by the end. Africa's largest zipline course+SA's second largest indigenous for
est=ridiculous amount of fun.
Karkloof Canopy Tours, Midlands, KZN, South Africa
Here's Brent on the canopy
swinging tour at Karkloof Canopy Tours in the Midlands of Kwazulu Natal! The longest cable that we got to go on was 180metres!
See also: aluminum window blinds shade garden layouts custom roller shade roman shade 36 shades for decks hurricane glass shade green mountain vista insulated roman shade loft blinds rod pocket drapes
- (火) 09:41:42|
- Category: None
Motorized roller shade
- Drapes sheers
Motorized Roller Shade
- (Motorized rollers) A Drum Motor (sometimes referred to as a motorised pulley) is in simplistic terms a highly efficient geared motor drive enclosed within a steel shell providing a single component driving pulley for conveyor belts.
- Screen from direct light
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- shadow: cast a shadow over
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
Low-cost networking for dynamic window systems [An article from: Energy & Buildings]
This digital document is a journal article from Energy & Buildings, published by Elsevier in 2004. The article is delivered in HTML format and is available in your Amazon.com Media Library immediately after purchase. You can view it with any web browser.
A low-cost building communications network is needed that would allow individual window and lighting loads to be controlled from an existing enterprise LAN network. This building communications network concept, which we term Integrated Building Environmental Communications System (IBECS(TM)), would enable both occupant-based and building-wide control of individual window, lighting, and sensor devices. IBECS can reduce the cost of systemic control because it allows a drastic cost reduction in per point networking costs. This kind of effort is needed to encourage the control industry to make the commitment to build this technology and to demonstrate to prospective customers that this breakthrough approach to more comprehensive systemic control will provide them with high-quality, convenient control while saving them money. The development and demonstration of network interfaces to DC- and AC-motorized
shades and to an electrochromic window are described. The network interfaces enable one to control and monitor the condition of these fenestration appliances from a variety of sources, including a user's personal computer. By creating a functional specification for an IBECS network interface and testing a prototype, the ability to construct such an interface was demonstrated and the cost-effective price per point better understood. The network interfaces were demonstrated to be reliable in a full-scale test of three DC-motorized
in an open-plan office over 2 years and in limited bench-scale tests of an electrochromic window.
those aren't shades actually, they're 3D glasses. But I guess it doesn't really matter.
I find that I'm learning to interact with the people I'm shooting a little more. And after my trip to hongkong with my family, I realise that it's really a tough task getting a good and meaningful portrait, as opposed to a casual snapshot. Nonetheless, It's been fun and I will carry on!
Shades of Grey
Shades of Grey by Staind.
For the group Repackaged by Zero FM
My brain just won't work all the time for these creations - it has droughts of inspirational thought!
motorized roller shade
Introducing the SunSetter EasyShade - the quality outdoor shade that looks as good as it works! The perfect solution when you want privacy, shade and breeze protection, this handsome charcoal colored vinyl shade works beautifully on your porch, gazebo, pergola, or other outdoor structures to let you enjoy more quality time outdoors. It can even help cool the inside of your home when installed over large windows. Best of all, EasyShade is from SunSetter, America's # 1 Awning supplier so you can be sure you're getting only the highest quality from top to bottom.
See also: torch lamp shade replacement outdoors shades sun visor shade outdoor canopy lights automobile sun shades wall mount bed canopy power awnings dry shade perennials
- (火) 09:41:14|
- Category: None
Painting plantation shutters
: Aluminum awning
Painting Plantation Shutters
- (Plantation Shutter) the name coined by Australian Timber Shutters in the 80s for their Australian style shutter with wide adjustable blades. Now a mostly generic term for timber shutters.
- A window shutter is a solid and stable window covering usually consisting of a frame of vertical stiles and horizontal rails (top, center and bottom).
- A hinged cover or screen for a window or door, usually fitted with louvres
- creating a picture with paints; "he studied painting and sculpture for many years"
- The process or art of using paint, in a picture, as a protective coating, or as decoration
- the act of applying paint to a surface; "you can finish the job of painting faster with a roller than with a brush"
- graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface; "a small painting by Picasso"; "he bought the painting as an investment"; "his pictures hang in the Louvre"
- A painted picture
International Arts Plantation Shutters Framed Artwork in Sepia
Plantation Shutters This sepia toned picture of elegant plantation shutters
, is a classy, exclusive photograph. This picture makes a great center piece or accent art for an office, living room, kitchen, bedroom or bathroom walls. Don't let your walls stay bare when you can have this high quality framed art at a fraction of the cost of custom framing! This framed artwork comes with: Crystal clear glass. Double matting; white top mat, followed by a black mat. Dry-Mounted on foamcore backing to insure no rippling, acid burn, or humidity damage. Black, woven texture frame.
26955 Granite Ridge Court, Valencia, CA 91381
OPEN HOUSE THIS SUNDAY, JUNE 5th 12pm - 4pm - COME VISIT!
GORGEOUS WESTRIDGE VALENCIA HOME AVAILABLE! This home is the largest model in the Emerald Tract and highly upgraded! Pure elegance throughout. The front of the home has extensive hardscape, wrought iron, and quaint courtyard with fountain. Through the front door, you enter the foyer. From there you have a den/office, formal living & dining room, large kitchen with butler pantry that opens to a large family room. Full bedroom & bathroom downstairs as well. The upgrades boast granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, built in refrigerator, marble flooring downstairs, new carpet in bedrooms, and upstairs, fresh paint, crown moldings, plantation
shutters, and more! Upstairs are 4 bedrooms & large loft. The spacious master has a large retreat, large bathroom with dual sinks, separate tub, separate shower, and double closets. The Backyard is peaceful with stamped concrete, fire-pit, built in BBQ and patio cover. This home is truly beautiful inside & out. HOA clubhouse, tennis courts, pool & spa, and tot lot.
Heritance Shutters Total Room
Stone, Stain, Paint, Carpet, what a warm finished room!
painting plantation shutters
Plantation House & Plantation Shutters These sepia toned pictures of an elegant plantation house and shutters, are classy, exclusive photographs. These pictures make great center pieces or accent art for an office, living room, kitchen, bedroom or bathroom walls. Don't let your walls stay bare when you can have this set of high quality framed art at a fraction of the cost of custom framing! This framed artwork comes with: Crystal clear glass. Double matting; white top mat, followed by a black mat. Dry-Mounted on foamcore backing to insure no rippling, acid burn, or humidity damage. Black, woven texture frame.
See also: painted glass shade drapery rod corner connector quick shade instant canopy replacement parts vertical blinds factory chicago princess emily canopy bed where to buy awnings pixar cars sun shade windows blinds windows 7 roman shades kids rooms
- (火) 09:40:46|
- Category: None