Pinch Pleat Draperies : Make Roll Up Blinds : Batten Exterior Shutters.
Pinch Pleat Draperies
- (Pinch Pleats) A drapery heading where the basic pleat is divided into two or three smaller, equal pleats, sewn together at the bottom edge on the right side of the fabric.
- (Pinch Pleats) A style of pleat, usually triple folded, used at the header of curtain window treatments.
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- (drapery) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- (drapery) cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- A curtain (sometimes known as a drape, mainly in the United States) is a piece of cloth intended to block or obscure light, or drafts, or water in the case of a shower curtain. Curtains hung over a doorway are known as portieres.
Thermal-Backed Pinch Pleat Draperies and Accessories - Drapery Panels 96" x 84, Color Rose
These elegant, pinch
have an energy-efficient thermal backing that will insulate rooms from the weather outside so you can save money on cooling and heating bills. Choose from 6 decorator colors in our rich-textured fabric that looks like expensive custom-made drapes. Imported in polyester/cotton with an acrylic thermal backing. The matching valance or tieback, polyester panels are optional and available separately.
For sheer panels, see item 65467, 63441, 63458 or 63467
130" long three width pinch pleat draperies with tassel trim along lead edge. One-way draw.
Pinch Pleated Drapery, Sheer, Valance and Tiebacks in a Formal Dining Room
pinch pleat draperies
Fireside Pinch Pleated Foamback Thermal Insulated Pair Of Patio Door Drape Panels--Change and improve the look and feel of any room with a set of Fireside Pinch Pleated Curtains. Made with a 100-percent cotton face and 80-percent acrylic/ 20-percent cotton foam back you are sure to get a curtain that’s both beautiful and functional. The 100-percent heavyweight
soft cotton face creates a smooth draping effect and softer texture that sometimes can't be acheived with inferior synthetic fabrics. Constructed into the curtain is a thermal insulated foam back. The benifits to you are improved light blocking and insulating qualities that save energy and money year round. Thermal insulating Curtains hold drafts and help keep out the cold while holding in the heat during the winter months keeping you warmer. During the summer months they block the suns rays and keep the heat out while holding the air conditioning in keeping you cooler. The pre gathered pleated curtains are easily hung on a drapery
or traverse rod with drapery
rings and pinch clips or drapery
hooks. Length is measured overall 84 inches from top of curtain to bottom. Width is measured overall 96 inches per pair of panels (both patio door 48" panels together) Made in the USA, Dry clean only
See also: build your own awning torch lamp shade replacement pinch pleated thermal drapes build a shade arbor make interior shutters intro tech sunshade atlantic premium shutters king canopy bed frames cedar shutters wholesale one way view custom roller shade
- (火) 09:39:24|
- Category: None