Patio Awning Plans. Laser Shutters. Grommet Sheer Drapes
Patio Awning Plans
- A sheet of canvas or other material stretched on a frame and used to keep the sun or rain off a storefront, window, doorway, or deck
- a canopy made of canvas to shelter people or things from rain or sun
- (awned) having awns i.e. bristlelike or hairlike appendages on the flowering parts of some cereals and grasses; "awned wheatgrass"
- An awning or overhang is a secondary covering attached to the exterior wall of a building. It is typically composed of canvas woven of acrylic, cotton or polyester yarn, or vinyl laminated to polyester fabric that is stretched tightly over a light structure of aluminium, iron or steel, possibly
- A paved outdoor area adjoining a house
- A roofless inner courtyard in a Spanish or Spanish-American house
- Patio is the debut album by Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, it was originally released on 10" vinyl only in June 1992 on the Ankst label. It was re-issued on CD in June 1995 with nine extra tracks. It is made up of a mixture of live, studio and home recordings.
- usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence
- A patio (from the Spanish: patio meaning 'back garden' or 'backyard') is an outdoor space generally used for dining or recreation that adjoins a residence and is typically paved.
- Make preparations for an anticipated event or time
- (401(K)plan) A qualified profit-sharing or thrift plan that allows eligible employees the option of putting moneyinto the plan or receiving the funds as cash.
- (Plan) This shows the ground plan design, elevation of house, number and size of rooms, kitchen, bathrooms, laundry layout and position of the house on the land.
- (plan) A debtor's detailed description of how the debtor proposes to pay creditors' claims over a fixed period of time.
- Decide on and arrange in advance
- Design or make a plan of (something to be made or built)
210 Carolina Avenue, St. Cloud, Florida
A center-entry large Spaniflora bungalow with small, square, arched front porch, flat decorative parapet roof over porch and pent-awning
s over paired symmetrical windows in the street facade. The enclos
ed low walled patio
front porch harkens back to similar porches on Prairie Style houses. This is a spacious bungalow on a large lot. The current owner states it was built in 1924 and served as the model house for
the Spanish Style houses in St. Cloud. He did not know whether Isabel Roberts and Ida Annah Ryan were the architects.
These homes have distinct architectural affinity with the work of Irving Gill:www.sandiegohistory.org/journal/90summer/images/pic125-00...
In his St. Cloud walking tour infor
mation, Steve Rajtar says: This home was built in 1925 as part of Galion Gardens for
Elijah Albert Hearn. G.C. Hunter and the Seminole Investment Company marketed this Spanish Colonial Revival line of homes as "Spaniflora". They are characterized by textured stucco walls, an arcaded entry porch, barrel tile roof, and an asymmetrical plan. On this home, the once-open front porch has been enclos
ed with windows, and the metal casement windows have been replaced with grouped wooden ones.
Hearn was the owner of St. Cloud Citrus. Grover C. Hunter was the President of The Citizens State Bank and the owner of the Hunter's Arms Hotel, St. Cloud.
from the hammock
Our temporary porch canopy
..notice the saw horses. We had to build extensions for
the legs of the canopy
. We didnt' count on it being so tall and interferring with the roof. Later we'll install a Pergola/Awning over the deck....going to be a summer of labor. Also planning on painting the house, finishing the sod/sprinklers, laying a brick patio
to the right of the deck and I know mom's got a list for more....
See also: coleman faulkner awnings pop up duck blinds windshield sunshades bed canopy for sale draperies inc shade vegetable gardening pop up hunting blinds curtain and drapes
- (火) 09:40:17|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/05/30(火) 09:18:35 |
- [ Edit ]