Glass Lamp Shades : Canopy Replacement Covers.
4 Glass Lamp Shades
- (lamp shade) lampshade: a protective ornamental shade used to screen a light bulb from direct view
- (Lamp shade) A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- (Lamp Shade) The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- four: the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
- Derek Lamar Fisher (born August 9, 1974) is an American professional basketball player who plays for the Los Angeles Lakers. His NBA career has spanned more than 14 years, during which he has won 5 NBA Championships.
- four: being one more than three
Wine Glass Candle Lamp Shades 4 pk
Classic Luminaria Wine Glass Shades Glasses are sold separately. The white classic shade has a stripped design of vertical lines covering the whole shade. The Classic Luminaria Shades are placed on regular size wine glasses to turn them into great table candle lamps. These are truly a unique concept for candlelight decorating for a wedding or an event. Transform any table setting by adding some element of texture and style with a luminaria. Beautifully displayed with a battery operated or normal tealight candle.The arrangement will dazzle you and your
guests. Made with vellum.
This Hand Crafted one of a kind lamp stands 32 inches tall. The lamp shade itself is 14 inches tall. The lamp shade's diameter is 12 inches. The Lamp Shade circumference is 38 1/4 inches.
The lamp base is made out of a brass colored metal. It looks like the lamp originally is circa 1980's. The base is in pretty good shape. There are no visable scratches, dings or scrapes. There is minimal surface tarnish around the top of the lamp but it is hard to notice.
The lamp base weighs 4 1/2 lbs. The Lamp Shade weighs 1 1/2 lbs.
There are 114 slides total.
The slides are looped together with silver plated jump rings. The beads are amber, brown
, light greenish/yellow and dark purple glass beads. The metal used to hang the bed
s off the shade is a chrome steel wire.
The slides are from a family estate find ( from a family estate in Pennsylania). Dated any where from 1950's - 1960's and have been painted matte black. These photos are mostly clear and very good condition.
The slide photos are off people, family, nature, flowers, rivers, trees. The main colors are dark purple, amber, blues and brown
Antique Art Deco Wavy Glass Student Lamp Shade NR yqz Sold on eBay by Million Dollar Power Seller Norb Novocin User Name estateauctionsinc
Antique Art Deco Wavy Glass Student Lamp Shade NR yqz 10 ?" Across Bottom 5" Across Top 4 ?" High MINT Sold on eBay by Million Dollar Power Seller Norb Novocin User Name estateauctionsinc id. Norb Novocin is author of the book Getting Sold On eBay The Treasure Hunters Guide to Making Money
See also: pixar cars sun shade hair highlight shades canon 20d shutter release hunting blinds on sale canopy installation wood shutters houston in white rooms booka shade
- (火) 09:44:55|
- Category: None
A hobbled roman shade
- White house with black shutters - Exterior board and batten shutters.
A Hobbled Roman Shade
- (Roman Shades) Drawn up from the bottom by means of cords and rings, these shades create horizontal folds when raised. A roman shade panel is flat when lowered and covers the window glass completely.
- A tailored fabric window shade that folds sideways. Find
- UpA fabric shade that folds up accordion-style from the bottom, usually operated by lift cord.
- Tie or strap together (the legs of a horse or other animal) to prevent it from straying
- (hobble) fetter: a shackle for the ankles or feet
- Walk in an awkward way, typically because of pain from an injury
- Proceed haltingly in action or speech
- (hobble) limp: walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury; "The old woman hobbles down to the store every day"
- (hobble) hamper the action or progress of; "The chairman was hobbled by the all-powerful dean"
Living Room paing colors
Trim painted semi gloss Sherwin Williams Greek Villa Walls Martha Stewart Sea Spray Blue flat. The roman
shades are seven years old and will have to be changed. Looking to go with a blue & white mattress ticking stripe roman
shades. The next roman shades won't be "hobbled
" like these are. I hate you can see through the sides. The next ones will be flat. We've grown used to the tailored look when the shades are up, which they are mostly during cooler weather.
Who says you should add a little black to every room? Well it worked here! The black added richness to this room and was exactly what it needed along with new counter tops, hardware, new lighting, backsplash, countertop, faucet and a hobbled
roman shade to bring all the colors together.
See also: roman shade parts drapery hardware tiebacks graber window blinds bedroom wall canopy faux wood window blinds grandwood blinds parts shade blinds
- (火) 09:44:27|
- Category: None
American Awning. Shutter Loks. Lamp Shade Pendant Light
- The English language as it is used in the United States; American English
- of or relating to the United States of America or its people or language or culture; "American citizens"; "American English"; "the American dream"
- of or relating to or characteristic of the continents and islands of the Americas; "the American hemisphere"; "American flora and fauna"
- A native or inhabitant of any of the countries of North, South, or Central America
- A native or citizen of the United States
- a native or inhabitant of the United States
American Window Awnings - Sunbrella Fabric Classic Style Awning
American window awning
s are designed in the classic style of window awning
s with a scalloped valance. One of the unique features about the American series of awnings is the fact they can be made with a different color for the valance if so desired. Another feature is the variety of valance styles available as well as the variety of actual sizes to choose from. These beautiful window awnings can be sized from three feet wide all the way out to 16 feet wide in a combination of five different projections. The Sunbrella awning fabric is made to block up to 94% of the sun's U.V. rays as well as reduce the solar heat buildup caused by direct sunlight thereby reducing your overall cooling bills plus the fabric is backed up with a five year warranty. The awning frame is structured around a no rust anodized aluminum frame and
galvanized staples are used to secure the fabric to the frame. Finally GoreTex weather resistant Tenera thread is used on all the fabric seams. In short this is an awning designed for a lot more than one season of use. The American window awnings come fully assembled and ready to mount on your windows saving you a little extra time and maybe even a little extra aggravation in having to assemble the frame and mount the fabric. If you would like to customize these beautiful window awnings even further you can have two inch tall lettering placed upon the valance for an additional price and you can also add a pull up kit as an option if the need to retract this awning if you live in an area with frequent inclement weather. A selection of color and patterns can be found at the Sunbrella Fabric Showroom located by clicking on the Sunbrella logo at the bottom of this listing. Be sure to write down your desired Sunbrella Fabric Color and the Sunbrella Fabric Number and make that choice under either Item 3A or Item 3B in the selection area of this listing.
American Beauty, Dalston
There's far far too much going on here, I know I should probably crop it in closer, but what the heck. I don't think I've ever said this on one of my shots before, because I consider it lame, but just this once - I think this is actually Best Viewed Large.
awning pipe supports, Brookport, IL
Iron awning and pipe supports made by George L. Mesker & Company from Evansville, IN. The Masonic Lodge, which is adjacent, has an awning made by the other Mesker company from St. Louis.
Used on Pan American Windows This Window Operator has two top screw holes which are 7/16 inch (11.1 millimeter) on center and two bottom screw holes which are 1-5/16 inch (32.4 millimeter) on center. The distance between the top and bottom screw holes is 5-1/4 inches (133 millimeters) on center. The straight link arm is 2-5/8 inches (66.7 millimeters) long with a 5/16-18 thread at the link end. It fits on Pan American windows. Minimum Order: 1 Package Each package contains one operator with link arm and screw. If any replacement parts are needed, please, click the following link: Repair Parts .
See also: hunter douglas sun shades wood roman shades roller shade parts patio shade canopy windows blinds wallpaper baby blue drapes wholesale draperies how to make a canopy over bed canopy upholstered chair mini lamp shades for chandelier
- (火) 09:43:59|
- Category: None
Awnings South Florida - Cream Wooden Blinds
Awnings South Florida
- The South Florida metropolitan area, more commonly South Florida, and officially the Miami–Fort Lauderdale–Pompano Beach Metropolitan Area encompasses a three-county area of the southeastern part of the U.S. state of Florida.
- An awning or overhang is a secondary covering attached to the exterior wall of a building. It is typically composed of canvas woven of acrylic, cotton or polyester yarn, or vinyl laminated to polyester fabric that is stretched tightly over a light structure of aluminium, iron or steel, possibly
- (awning) a canopy made of canvas to shelter people or things from rain or sun
- A sheet of canvas or other material stretched on a frame and used to keep the sun or rain off a storefront, window, doorway, or deck
- (awning) A rooflike cover, usually of canvas, extended over or before any place as a shelter from the sun, rain, or wind; That part of the poop deck which is continued forward beyond the bulkhead of the cabin
Skinit Protective Skin Fits Ipad (University of South Florida)
Skins are a vinyl product that generally fits most devices. Show off your affinity to any association, consumer brand, sports team, college spirit, entertainment. Skinit product has been developed in combination with patented 3M technology. Skinit Skins are designed to be easily removed from any type of electronic device surface without leaving any residue. A special Skinit coating is also applied that also protects your electronic device for several years. Skinit is the only skins personalization company that has been tested and endorsed by over 10 of the largest PC OEM’s and Phone Carriers brands.
Day 1 - In the Shade
We're putting the camper to good use, especially the awning. Definately a place to hang out when the sun is high in the sky. Of course we can always go inside and turn on the AC - But that isn't camping (is it?)
Ocean Drive, South Beach, FL
Sidewalk scene, South Beach, FL on Feb. 8, 2009. First warm day in a few. Everyone out. Awnings from restaurant tables on the sidewalks.
See also: cover art windows 95 drapery panel how to replace rv awning ball lamp shade clips for vertical blinds tensile fabric canopies how to install drapery quik shades rolling window shades
- (火) 09:43:31|
- Category: None
CANOPY BED DRAPES - OUTDOOR WEDDING CANOPY - GRASS GROWING IN SHADE.
Canopy Bed Drapes
- A canopy bed is a decorative bed somewhat similar to a four poster bed. A typical canopy bed usually features posts at each of the four corners extending four feet high or more above the mattress.
- A bed supported by four tall posts with a cross members joining the posts that may be used for a supporting a fabric canopy cover, swags, curtains, etc. Find bedroom furniture.
- Canopy beds are beds decorated with a canopy. Sometimes they use four posts that are connected at the top with rails that fabric can be hung from. Other times, a hoop is hung from the ceiling over the bed and the fabric drapes down from the hoop.
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
Mykonos Blu junior suite private indoor pool
Junior Suites with private infinity pools or the unique indoor pool are the ultimate extravagance in Mykonos Blu’s remarkable setting. Aegean inspired romantic decor with canopy beds draped in filmy fabrics filtering the sun’s rays through the half-open shutters. Soak up the sun on your private terrace, or dip into your infinity-edged private pool with panoramic views.
Storybook Bed - Gryff
The finely carved bed is embellished with rich wood planks - carved or otherwise, soft deep red patterned drapes
that open and close and matching linens.
Several animations, including: sleeping, playing and reading a magic book of spells!
See also: shade ground covers dog shade tent drapes for tall windows awnings phoenix car roller shade insulated window shades blinds for homes pull down sun shade tailgate canopy tent metal candle shades
- (火) 09:43:03|
- Category: None